SOME OF MY JAMS!

Monday, October 29, 2012

Mistakes

Had a good talk with a pretty close friend of mine today. This person was telling me about this personal story going around about them that they have no control over. They are getting harassed daily and called some pretty nasty things for ONE mistake that they made that went public.

Nothing is more frustrating to me than this. I don't mean to get all religious here but honestly who hasn't made a mistake? So why do people go around shoving other peoples mistakes back in their face when they know that they have made mistakes during their life too? It's so frustrating that people can be so blind to the feelings of others.

Sorry for the venting session but I just felt it necessary in this situation right now. Now please take my words of advice, Don't go out and be a jerk to people, you never know what they have going on in their life and what could happen if you said something.

No comments:

Post a Comment