SOME OF MY JAMS!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Orders from the big guy upstairs.

I sat there for a moment and thought about what I spell out using the letters in "Direct & Orders" that would kinda relate with what I could give orders too.

But that was an utter failure. So anyways, now onto something that actually matters.


I give you direct orders to party harder than LMFAO does. (JK don't. That might get you screwed)
I give you direct orders to fall in love. You can't experience life's ups and downs if you don't.
I give you direct orders to go out and do what you WANT and not what is "normal".
I give you direct orders to go out and go HAM to some dubstep cuz dat shiii*** gets intense!
I give you direct orders to use that brain of yours. You have it for a reason.
I give you direct orders to sing Justin Bieber loud & proud.
I give you direct orders to completely disobey that last line.
I give you direct orders to #hashtag# at least once a senetence #Partyatmyhouse?
I give you direct orders to chase after that special someone. Either way it always works out.
I give you direct orders to listen to "EYES FOR YOU" by The All Ways



No comments:

Post a Comment